Our Neighbors’ Table’s success draws from its focus on alleviating food insecurity as its sole mission, its attention to the quality of its services, and the effective engagement of the community in carrying out and supporting its programs. The Grants Officer is responsible for securing necessary funds from private foundations to ensure ONT’s revenue streams keep pace with the growing demand for its services.
This is a full-time position located in Amesbury, MA. For more information on Our Neighbors’ Table, please visit www.ourneighborstable.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain an annual grants calendar encompassing proposal and reporting deadlines and donor recognition and cultivation strategies
- Research foundation and corporate funding sources appropriate to ONT’s mission and goals
- Submit quality grant proposals throughout the year to meet annual grant funding targets
- Develop core messaging and application materials that can be easily replicated and tailored to multiple funders
- Coordinate stewardship activities for foundation donors
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of Our Neighbors’ Table
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in securing foundation funding in the nonprofit sector
- Highly organized and self-directed with strong time management skills and proven record of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to think out of the box
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit a compelling cover letter and resume here.
Our Neighbors’ Table is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT applicants.
About Koya Leadership Partners:
Koya Leadership Partners is a national retained executive search and human capital consulting firm that works exclusively with nonprofits and social enterprises. We deliver measurable results, finding exceptionally talented people who truly fit the unique culture of our client organizations and ensuring that organizations have the resources and strategies to support them. For more information about Koya Leadership Partners, visit www.koyapartners.com.