Our Neighbors’ Table’s success draws from its focus on alleviating food insecurity as its sole mission, its attention to the quality of its services, and the effective engagement of the community in carrying out and supporting its programs. The Development Manager is responsible for the overall execution of activities related to ONT’s annual fund to ensure that the organizations revenue goals are met and keep pace with the continuous growth in need for our services. Working with the Executive Director, the Development Manager plays a critical role in shaping the organization’s communications and activities calendar, effectively soliciting its donors, and identifying potential in increasing our donors’ giving commitments.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule, located in Amesbury, MA. For more information on Our Neighbors’ Table, please visit www.ourneighborstable.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Development Manager role is a new position for ONT. The person filling this role must bring experience, creativity, and ambition in building the sustainability of the Our Neighbors’ Table mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Executive Director to create a strategic development plan encompassing marketing, fundraising, public relations and overall organizational development
- Draw from the broader field of philanthropy and fundraising creative ideas and strategies that can elevate ONT’s annual fundraising program
- Develop and maintain the annual fund and marketing calendar
- Implement the various fundraising appeals developed and develop fundraising strategies
- Plan and execute special events
- Create and disperse web content, social media activities, and newsletters related to the development plan
- Manage donor data system, including gift processing, acknowledgements, and tracking of donor activities
- Assist Executive Director and Stewardship committee in cultivating volunteers and donors to maximize their giving potential
- Other duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of Our Neighbors’ Table
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One to two years’ experience with fundraising databases, Microsoft Office, various social media platforms
- Three or more years’ experience in implementing fundraising campaigns and interacting with donors of all levels
- Highly organized and self-directed with strong time management skills
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to think out of the box
- Demonstrated ability in managing the “big picture” while maintaining attention to detail and meeting project deadlines
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as projects require
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit a compelling cover letter and resume here.
Our Neighbors’ Table is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT applicants.
About Koya Leadership Partners:
Koya Leadership Partners is a national retained executive search and human capital consulting firm that works exclusively with nonprofits and social enterprises. We deliver measurable results, finding exceptionally talented people who truly fit the unique culture of our client organizations and ensuring that organizations have the resources and strategies to support them. For more information about Koya Leadership Partners, visit www.koyapartners.com.