Managing Partner Molly Brennan was quoted in a Fast Company article: 10 Signs You’re In The Wrong Job, And What To Do About It. Here are 10 key signs:
- You no longer believe in what the company does.
- Your job doesn’t tap into your natural abilities.
- You don’t understand the purpose of your job.
- You aren’t gaining new skills or you don’t feel challenged.
- You don’t find joy in the victories at work.
- You don’t feel your work is valued.
- You realize growth opportunities are severely limited.
- You hate it when a new acquaintance asks what you do.
- You’ve lost respect for your boss.
- You’ve got an “itch” for a new job that is overwhelming.
Read more here.