Organization: Diversified Search Group
Location: Flexible Location, USAExpress Interest
We’re different – and always have been.
Diversified Search was founded almost five decades ago to diversify leadership across all industries and sectors because we believe in the power of people and their unique perspectives.
The firm established Diversified Search Group to operate as a new model in the executive recruiting industry with a combination of specialty firms: Diversified Search, BioQuest, Koya Partners, Grant Cooper, and Storbeck Search. Together, we harness our collective resources and expertise to collaborate across sectors to access more diverse talent.
We put our clients first and are committed to helping them realize their PURPOSE, achieve PROGRESS, and drive PERFORMANCE.
For more information about the Diversified Search Group, please visit diversifiedsearchgroup.com.
Koya Partners, a premier executive search firm serving the nonprofit sector, seeks a detail-oriented, resourceful, and proactive Search Coordinator.
The Search Coordinator delivers high-level administrative, logistical, and technical support to individuals both inside and outside the Nonprofit Practice. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency, handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion, and show initiative and flexibility in executing responsibilities.
Reporting to the Vice President, Search Operations and Quality and operating within a collaborative team environment, the Search Coordinator will serve as the connector, problem solver, and facilitator as one of four key team members on a given search along with a Managing Director, Senior Associate, and Research Associate.
Primary responsibilities of the Search Coordinator include:
- Serving as the primary, go-to support for a specific partner; working with the partner team to establish and execute best practices;
- Acting as the lead administrative, logistical, and technical support on a search team, performing expected duties and anticipating the needs of team members, clients, and candidates;
- Producing and proofreading client deliverables and additional documents while ensuring accuracy and adhering to firm/client formatting standards, often under tight time constraints;
- Creating search infrastructure and managing calendars to tee up next steps for team members;
- Working with clients to provide and maintain confidential web portal access;
- Regularly managing and updating the client web portal and internal database with a high degree of accuracy;
- Arranging and organizing client interviews and meetings;
- Utilizing virtual scheduling and survey tools to track client needs and create, run, and interpret reports;
- Running and reviewing database reports for client and internal use;
- Processing candidate background checks and additional due diligence;
- Processing candidate and internal expenses;
- Adhering to and supporting client EEO requirements/processes; and
- Providing miscellaneous search assistance, as needed.
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree and have 0-5+ years’ relevant work experience in a professional office environment. Previous experience in project coordination and/or executive assistance is highly desirable.
Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate and/or possess the following:
- Experience in a client-driven environment, including the production of high-quality work with keen attention to detail;
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, including email and phone etiquette;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Advanced proficiency with video conferencing software, specifically Zoom;
- Creative troubleshooting skills, ability to identify problems and provide solutions;
- Passion and persistence in regard to accuracy, quality, and organization of information.
- High degree of political and interpersonal savvy; ability to work with a wide range of people;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with appropriate discretion and strict confidentiality;
- Strong internet research skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Sincere interest in and curiosity about the nonprofit sector; and
- Commitment to and identification with the core values of the Nonprofit Practice and our client organizations.
To express interest, please submit your resume to Meghan Franklin at [email protected].
The Diversified Search Group is an equal opportunity employer and greatly values diversity. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT+ applicants.