Organization: Koya Partners l Diversified Search Group
Location: Flexible, USAExpress Interest
We’re different – and always have been.
Diversified Search was founded almost five decades ago to diversify leadership across all industries and sectors because we believe in the power of people and their unique perspectives.
The firm established Diversified Search Group to operate as a new model in the executive recruiting industry with a combination of specialty firms: Diversified Search, BioQuest, Koya Partners, Grant Cooper, and Storbeck Search. Together, we harness our collective resources and expertise to collaborate across sectors to access more diverse talent.
We put our clients first and are committed to helping them realize their PURPOSE, achieve PROGRESS, and drive PERFORMANCE.
For more information about the Diversified Search Group, please visit diversifiedsearchgroup.com.
Koya Partners, a premier executive search firm serving the nonprofit sector, seeks a highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the work of the Nonprofit Practice Lead.
Primary responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
Calendar and Meeting Management
- Manage all aspects of the Nonprofit Practice Lead’s calendar, including scheduling and coordinating search meetings, conference calls, and related executive events
- Ensure Nonprofit Practice Lead is fully prepared for meetings, i.e., share all meeting materials/background information and partner with colleagues to collect materials
- Inform attendees/participants of meeting dates, times, and places, reserve meeting space, provide audio/visual and other ancillary equipment/materials, as required, and hospitality services when appropriate
- Coordinate Team Brennan meetings, prepare materials in advance of team meetings, keep team resources updated, and etc.
- Coordinate air travel, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations as needed
- Organize and track Team Brennan business development opportunities
- Support on proposal creation for prospective clients
- Manage incoming business development leads, helping to coordinate pitches with prospective clients and creating background documents for pitches
Process Support, Document Production, and Database Management
- Process all expense reports in accordance with company policy
- Demonstrate excellence in required processes to capture information in the firm’s database on both quantitative and qualitative levels
- Produce accurate, polished, professional-quality documents, both print and electronic, often under tight time constraints
Ideal candidates for the Executive Assistant position will possess the following skills, experiences, and personal characteristics:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; comfortable engaging with high-level internal and external stakeholders
- Strong writing and editing experience, with a keen attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office; working knowledge of CRMs
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience with domestic and international travel industry requirements, optimizing and making travel arrangements
- Sound judgement and professional maturity, with the ability to execute highly sensitive tasks in confidence and with discretion
- Acute time-management skills
You can formally express interest in the Executive Assistant opportunity here. Cover letters can be directed to Vice President, Search Operations and Quality Meghan Franklin.
The Diversified Search Group is an equal opportunity employer and greatly values diversity. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT+ applicants.