Organization: Diversified Search Group
Location: Flexible, USAExpress Interest
We’re different – and always have been.
Diversified Search was founded almost five decades ago to diversify leadership across all industries and sectors because we believe in the power of people and their unique perspectives.
The firm established Diversified Search Group to operate as a new model in the executive recruiting industry with a combination of specialty firms: Diversified Search, BioQuest, Koya Partners, Grant Cooper, and Storbeck Search. Together, we harness our collective resources and expertise to collaborate across sectors to access more diverse talent.
We put our clients first and are committed to helping them realize their PURPOSE, achieve PROGRESS, and drive PERFORMANCE.
For more information about the Diversified Search Group, please visit diversifiedsearchgroup.com.
Koya Partners, a premier executive search firm serving the nonprofit sector, seeks a highly organized, detail-oriented, and client service-minded Communications Associate to manage all aspects of the Nonprofit Practice’s high-volume proposal generation process for prospective clients. The ideal candidate will not only be a strong writer but will take pleasure in creating order out of chaos, understand how to develop and implement systems that work for all users, and continuously demonstrate high standards for accuracy and quality.
The Communications Associate will be a self-starter with an ability to manage time accordingly in an effort to meet constant deadlines amidst iterative and collaborative processes.
The successful candidate enjoys supporting a national staff and working across multiple teams in support of the Nonprofit Practice’s premier work product. This person is capable of building relationships across levels and drawing on a high sense of professional maturity and client management skills to continually support the Nonprofit Practice’s proposal efforts.
The Communications Associate’s responsibilities include:
- Build out internal knowledge and resources for research and search teams, with an eye toward preparing and writing standard and customized proposal content, delivering 12-16 proposals weekly
- Collaborate with executive search teams on each proposal, ensuring effective customization and iteration in a timely manner
- Partner with Diversified Search Group’s Marketing team to develop and implement proposal language and overall marketing and messaging as needed
- Track and report on proposal metrics, including volume, trends, feedback from team members, and areas of improvement
- Serve as key knowledge manager for all proposal content, developing and implementing systems for filing, updating, and accessing multiple types of content
- Manage internal proposal request processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Nonprofit Practice’s past and current body of work, including tracking previous searches and placed candidates to ensure appropriate selection for proposals
- Ensure the proposal templates and platform for proposal creation are highly usable and showcase our content and expertise in compelling ways
Ideal candidates will have a deep passion for the mission-driven sector. They will be entrepreneurial and proactive in supporting a number of proposals in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. Successful candidates will possess 3+ years of demonstrated writing and editing experience. A track record of successful relationship and project management is highly desirable.
The Communications Associate will ideally possess the following skills, qualities, characteristics, and competencies:
- Effective writing and project management skills, including the ability to produce clear, compelling, and error-free written documents
- Time management skills
- Systems-orientation, with a track record of creating and updating processes that work for all stakeholders
- Strong customer service lens, with the understanding that all work is in service of internal and external clients
- Adept with technology; comfort and experience with Apple products a plus
- Extreme attention to detail and a high bar for excellence
- Demonstrable editing and proofreading skills
- Skilled at managing up and anticipating needs, with the ability to adjust to different work and communication styles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
To express interest, please submit your resume to Meghan Franklin at [email protected].
The Diversified Search Group is an equal opportunity employer and greatly values diversity. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBT+ applicants.