Koya is a special place. We are a mission-driven, collaborative group of over-achievers who believe fiercely that our nonprofit clients deserve the best human talent, and in our founding principle: the right person in the right place can change the world.
Our clients transform lives, and we help make that happen.
Though Koya team members come from diverse backgrounds, we do share some common characteristics:
- Excel at client service, with a strong desire to do right by clients, candidates, and each other
- Thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Truly committed to building a strong nonprofit sector
- High degree of flexibility plus a good sense of humor
- Intuitive understanding of people and their motivations
- A natural inclination for developing strong relationships and networks
- Motivated to contribute meaningfully to a hardworking, collaborative, fun, and values-driven team
If you think you’d make an excellent addition to our team, we want to hear from you! Our open positions are listed below, or visit our Candidates page to be added to our database for future consideration.
We proud to be one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ Best Staffing Firms to Work For. At Koya, we believe that committed, engaged leaders and teams can create a workplace that encourages innovation and inspires employees to do their best work.